Women might often hover on the dream of nurturing her hair like the princess Rapunzel, but they hardly seem to tangle themselves in those massive locks of hair rather in the problem of rapid loss of hair. How to get rid of split ends of hair is a quest for almost every woman of our neighborhoods as hair fall and split ends are some typical shortcomings of women’s hair.
Women first gather the information about the causes of the increasing split ends. According to the Trichologists, our hair is protected by the cuticles. Sometimes this is seen to happen that the natural oil that the glands of the scalp secrete is not able to get into the ends of the hair fibers. While at other times, the cortex in our scalp loses its moisture and leaves the scalp as well as the hair dry. For these reasons the hair protective cuticles are stripped away from the ends of the hair fibers and it fail to protect the hair at the highest. This leads to the hair predicament like hair split ends which is scientifically termed as Trichopltosis.
How to get rid of split ends naturally is a heavy question but it has some simple solutions as recommended by experts. All we have to do is to maintain the daily routine as mentioned in the following:
- Neither the scalp nor the hair should remain dry. Nourish your hair by massaging oil uniformly on every part of it.
- Try not to use hair drier in order to dry your hair. The hair gets extremely exposed to excessive temperature and this leads to the deterioration of your hair. While getting out in the sun use hats or umbrellas to guard your hair from the heat.
- Leave your tresses away from the chemical products that are normally used for coloring or dying hair.
- Avoid brushing your hair with metallic combs or brushes. This leads to the suffering of hair related problem. Don’t even brush your hair forcefully and when it is wet. Brush it the way as if you love it.
- Evade satin pillows to sleep on.
- Tie your hair before going to sleep.
Trichologists also suggest some remedies presuming your demand of instant solution of your query, which include the trimming of hair once in a month/ two months and some home remedies like shampooing, applying medicated or herbal pack on the hair.